Excellent Korean Style Corndogs
- Wrap your Excellent Viennas or Russians in cheddar cheese slices and place in the freezer to firm up for 30 minutes.
- To start the dough: mix together the dry ingredients and then add in the water. Mix until a soft dough forms.
- Allow the dough to rest for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Place the Red viennas or Cheese Russians onto the skewers and then wrap in the cheese slice and place in the freezer for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes, remove the cheese coated sausage from the freezer and then coat with the dough and then the potato cubes (optional).
- Deep fry the corndog for 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite Excellent sauce.
- 1 pkt Excellent Meat Red Viennas / Cheese Russians
- 4 Cheddar cheese slices
- 1 ½ cups (375ml) Cake Wheat flour
- 1 tbls / 15ml Brown sugar
- 1 tsp / 5ml BBQ seasoning (available at Excellent Meat Market)
- ½ packet / 5g Yeast granules (active dry)
- ¾ cup / 180ml luke-warm water
- Optional: 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into ½cm cubes
- To Serve: Your favourite Excellent sauce