Excellent Ultimate Cheese Stuffed Burger
- Mix together cream cheese, grated cheddar and milk until combined.
- Place a single patty down onto a chopping board and then place 2 tbls / 30ml of cream cheese mixture in the middle of the patty. Place the second patty over this and push down on edges to bind the sides together and keep in the cream cheese centre. Repeat this to form your cheesy stuffed patties.
- Cooking of your stuffed Excellent Meat Bonanza Pepper burger patties – pan-fry for 6 minutes per side or braai for 8 minutes per side (depending on how well done you like it).
- To assemble: Lay down bottom bun, top with rocket and smother with mayonnaise and tomato slices. Then layer the stuffed burger patty, cheddar cheese, red onion, pickles and tomato sauce. Top with top bun and get your knife and fork ready because this bad boy is massive!
- 100g Cream cheese
- 75g Cheddar cheese, grated (available at Excellent Meat Market)
- ¼ cup / 60ml Milk (no preference in type)
- 1 pkt Excellent Meat Bonanza Pepper Beef Burger
- Excellent Meat Hamburger rolls, toasted
- 20g Rocket
- ¼ cup / 60ml Mayonnaise (available at Excellent Meat Market)
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese (available at Excellent Meat Market)
- 50g Pickles, sliced
- 1x Red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup / 60ml Tomato sauce (available at Excellent Meat Market)