Excellent Sweet Chilli Cheese Beef Bites
- 1 pkt Excellent Meat Dhanya Sausage
- 1 pkt Cheddar cheese, sliced
- ½ cup / 125ml Sweet chilli sauce (or BBQ for the kiddies)
- 750g Store-bought bread dough (or homemade)
- 2 tbls / 30ml Crispy fried onion bits
- 1 tsp / 5ml Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 180⁰.
- Portion your pack of Excellent Meat Dhanya sausage into 5 to 6 pieces.
- Coat the sausage in a thin layer of sweet chilli sauce and then tightly wrap each sausage in cheese.
- Roll out the bread dough into thin strips and wrap around the sausage to create a tight spiral.
- Brush the outside of the dough with sweet chilli sauce and then top with crispy fried onion bits and sesame seeds.
- Place onto a roasting dish and then into the oven and bake for 25 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with some seasoned potato wedges or a light green salad.