Excellent Pulled Chicken Bunny Chow
- In a medium sized frying pan, sauté the onion in the olive oil until translucent – 4 to 5 minutes. Once translucent, add in the chicken, garlic and jalapenos and allow to brown – 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add in the curry powder, paprika, cumin, coriander and salt and allow to cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then add in the potato and chicken stock and allow to cook for an additional 30 minutes – top up with a ¼ cup of water if required.
- Once the potatoes are soft, briefly remove the chicken and pull with 2 forks until you are left with good pulled chicken pieces.
- Halve your bread loaves and remove the inner bread (allow for at least a 2cm board of bread around the edges).
- Fill up your bread with the chicken mixture and serve.
- 2 Whole bread loaves
- 2 tbls / 30ml Olive oil
- Excellent Meat Fresh Chicken Fillets
- 1 tsp / 5ml Garlic, crushed
- 2 Jalapenos, chopped
- 1 tbls Curry powder (medium)
- ½ tsp / 2.5ml Spice Mecca paprika
- ½ tsp / 2.5ml Spice Mecca Cumin, ground
- ½ tsp / 2.5ml Spice Mecca Coriander, ground
- 1 tbls / 15ml Salt
- 2 cups / 500ml Chicken stock
- 1 Onion, chopped