Excellent Oukraal All-in-one Breakfast Skillet
- Elongate the sausage into 1 long strand – then fold the strip of sausage in half and then twist from one end to the other. This should create a plait effect with the sausage.
- Place the sausage around the outer rim of a medium sized frying pan and fry in the olive on on a medium heat for 8 minutes (4 minutes a side).
- While leaving the sausage around the edge of the pan, add in the onion, green pepper and garlic to sauté for 4 to 5 minutes.
- The tin of tomato is added in next with the salt, sugar and oregano. This is to cook for 5 minutes.
- Your eggs are then cracked in on top and this mixture will need to simmer for 6 to 8 more minutes (until the egg is cooked).
- Top the mixture with cheddar cheese and serve with parsley and crostini.
- 1 pkt Excellent Meat Oukraal Sausage
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- ½ chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tin tomatoes, diced
- ½ teaspoon / 2.5ml Salt
- 1 tsp / 5ml Sugar (white or brown)
- ½ teaspoon / 2.5ml Oregano
- 3 to 4 eggs, large
- ¼ cup Cheddar or mozzerella cheese, grated
To garnish: Parsley