Excellent Loaded BBQ Chicken Bake
- Preheat your oven to 180⁰C
- Place the crumbed chicken onto a roasting tray and then place into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Dollop BBQ sauce and sour cream and around the crumbed chicken until you create your own Mona Lisa.
- Sprinkle the chilli, spring onion, Doritos and cheddar cheese over the crumbed chicken and get ready for the magic.
- Place back into the oven and grill for 3 to 4 minutes – keep an eye out to make sure that the cheese becomes golden brown (make sure it does not burn).
- Remove from the oven and serve.
- 1 pkt Excellent Meat Crumbed Chicken Steaklets or Burgers
- ½ cup (125ml ) BBQ Sauce (available at Excellent Meat Market)
- ½ cup (125ml) Sour Cream
- 1 chilli chopped (remove if sharing with kids)
- 3 spring onions chopped
- 1 pkt Doritos (available at Excellent Meat Market)
- 100g cheddar cheese – grated (available at Excellent Meat Market)
- To garnish: coriander
- To Serve: Your favourite Excellent sauce