Excellent Chicken Quesadilla Samoosas
- In a medium sized frying pan, sauté the onion and garlic in the olive oil until translucent (4 to 5 minutes). Once translucent, add in the chicken and allow to brown (6 to 8 minutes).
- Add in the Mexican seasoning, Jalapenos and tomato and allow to cook for another 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the mixture from the heat and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, add in the chicken stock, corn flour and cheese and mix until well combined.
- To assemble: mix together the cake flour and water to form a paste. Cut each tortilla in half and spread the flour mixture onto the left corner of the tortilla. Roll the halved tortilla from the one cut side to the other to create a cone. Hold the cone in place to allow for the flour mixture to adhere. Fill with 1 to 1 ½ tbls of the chicken mixture and then seal the top with more of the flour mixture.
- 2 tbls / 30ml Olive oil
- 1 x Onion, chopped
- 1 tbls / 15ml Garlic, crushed
- 500g Excellent Fresh Chicken Fillets
- 2 tbls / 30ml Mexican seasoning (available at Excellent Meat Market)
- 2 tbls / 30ml Jalapenos, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, diced
- ¼ cup / 60ml Chicken stock
- 1 tsp / 5ml Corn flour
- 2 cups / 500ml Cheddar cheese, grated (available at Excellent Meat Market)
- 2 tbls / 30ml Wheat cake flour
- 4 tbls / 60ml Water
- 1 pkt Wheat Tortillas (available at Excellent Meat Market)