- Peel and cut the butternut into pieces and boil for 10 to 12 minutes (until tender).
- Drain the butternut and mix in a bowl with spinach, feta, cheddar, egg , nutmeg and salt until combined. Shape the butternut mixture in a large heart-shaped biscuit cutter (or into circular discs) for frying.
- Place oil into a medium to high heat saucepan and fry the shaped butternut fritters for 3 to 4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- In the meantime, season your Excellent Meat Ribeye with salt, pepper, paprika and cumin. To pan-fry, lace oil into a medium to high heat frying pan and fry according to the following:
Rare: 2-3 minutes per side, Medium: 5-6 minutes per side and Well-done: 7-8 minutes per side. The meat can also be braaied with the addition of 2 minutes per side to reach your required degree of doneness.
- Rest the steak for 5 minutes and then slice. Plate your fritter, steak and heated pepper sauce on a platter for 2.