Excellent Arrabbiata Chicken Pasta with Roast Garlic Potatoes
- In a medium sized saucepan, start by sautéing the onion in the olive oil until translucent.
- Add in the cubed Excellent Meat chicken breasts and cook until brown for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cover with chicken spice and then add in the peppers and Arrabbiata sauce.
- Simmer for 4 to 6 minutes until all is well heated.
- Mix together with the cooked linguine, garnish with parsley and serve with Excellent Roast Garlic Potatoes on the side.
- 2tbls / 30ml Olive oil (available at Excellent Meat Market)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 500g Excellent Meat Fresh Chicken Fillets, cubed
- 1 tbls / 15ml Chicken spice (available at Excellent Meat Market)
- 1 Green or yellow pepper, diced
- 1 jar Arrabbiatta sauce (available at Excellent Meat Market)
- 1 pkt Linguine pasta, cooked according to packet
- To garnish: Parsley